The philosophy that guides the Austin-Bailey Health and Wellness Foundation is built on these concepts:
- We strive to act as responsible custodians of the Foundation’s resources.
- We respect the dignity of all persons regardless of their age, race, gender, ethnic background or economic need.
- We support the empowerment of those in our community to make informed health and lifestyle choices.
- We support efforts to educate young people on the health issues that affect them.
- We welcome the opportunity to work with other Foundations and organizations to promote the principles of health and wellness.
- We emphasize healthcare issues of the uninsured, underinsured, the poor, children and the elderly.
- We encourage and support the efforts of those needing financial assistance to further their education in the healthcare field.