We hope you and your family (and the families/clients you serve) are safe during these difficult and uncertain times. For the safety of our staff and those around us, we are working remotely until further notice. In response to so many others also working remotely, the Cummings Fund has decided to make these changes to our proposal submission guidelines in the April, 2020 grant period only:
- Our deadline for proposal submission has been extended to April 15, 2020.
- We are not accepting proposals sent by mail or by messenger.
- Please email your proposal with its one or two requests along with the required attachments as outlined within the Proposal Requirements page on this website to email@example.com. If there are documents that you can’t access right now, please send them along later.
- If you need to speak with a staff member, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back at the phone number that you provide.
- If the Co-Trustees have an interest in further discussing your proposal, you will receive instructions for a possible conference call at a mutually convenient time.
- All initial correspondences will please be by email.
As the organizations that we have supported over the years are facing many challenges in supporting their respective clients, the Cummings Fund anticipates giving funding priority towards its long-time grantee organizations.