Organizations who wish to apply for a grant to Friends of Fondation de France must supply the following documents:
- Bylaws of the association and the corresponding entry in the Journal Officiel;
- Balance sheet, income statement and business report for the preceding two financial years;
- List of the members of the Board of Directors;
- A one- or two-page summary of the project to be financed, including the projected budget; and
- A list of potential donors.
Mail these documents to:
Fondation de France
40 avenue Hoche – 75008 PARIS
Phone: + 33 1 44 21 87 88
All requests for funding are first examined by the Fondation de France, who then makes a recommendation to the Board of Directors of Friends of Fondation de France. The Board meets regularly to make decisions about which grants it will award. Fondation de France will let you know whether your request has been approved.