Areas of Interest:
The Foundation aims to support and build organizations that help promote quality of life and culture in Northeast Ohio, focusing on Cuyahoga County and its immediate neighbors. The Foundation supports activities in the following areas:
- The arts
- Culture and human services
- The majority of grants are under $10,000
- Grants are made only to 501(c)(3) organizations
- No grants are given to individuals or for loans
Eligible organizations with goals and activities that compliment the interests of the Foundation are invited to apply online. Please note that when applying you will be expected to provide the following information:
- Brief history of the nature of the organization
- Objectives of the request, including its significant and innovative features.
- Qualifications of key personnel and Board of Directors
- Current balance, income and expense information
- Projected budget demonstrating where grant funds will be utilized and over what period of time
- Evidence of qualification as a public charity for receiving grants from a private foundation under current Federal tax laws.
Grants are reviewed twice a year with deadlines of May 15 for June meeting and November 15 for December meeting.