The best way to approach The Hershey Foundation for a grant is to submit a letter of inquiry (LOI) as directed below.
All forms are now accepted, exclusively, on-line.
Please review the Grant Guidelines and FAQ pages before creating your account or submitting an LOI.
To begin the process, click on the following link:
New Applicants please click “Create New Account” to begin the registration process.
Returning Applicants please enter your logon credentials and click “Log On“.
Step one. . .
- Log in at the above link and submit an LOI through the on-line form.
- Upon review, we will determine if your request is a good match with our funding priorities.
- You will receive notice by e-mail.
- If there is an interest in funding your request, a link to submit a full proposal will be included in the e-mail following the guidelines listed below.
Step two. . .
Log-on to your account to work on or submit your proposal. Be prepared to provide the following:
- an explanation of the program to be funded including objectives and goals, time frame, budget, and other sources of funding
- organizational overview including mission, history, and services provided
- most recent annual report and financial statement
- current list of officers, directors, or trustees
- copy of the IRS letter designating nonprofit charitable status
- approval of the executive director and or chairperson of the board
If you have questions, please visit the FAQ page. Unanswered questions can be addressed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to restricted funds and an overwhelming response to our first grant cycle, The Hershey Foundation will not be accepting any more applications for 2018.
The Hershey Foundation meets twice a year to approve grants. Full grant proposals need to be submitted for review by the due date.
LOI Due Notification Full Proposal Due Notification
December 1 December 15 January 15 March
June 1 June 15 July 15 September