The Hershey Foundation gives special attention to unique, innovative and creative projects for children in Northeast Ohio. Priority is given to:
- early childhood education programs
- creative educational programs for children
- arts, cultural and science programs for children
Funding is provided for:
- equipment that directly impacts the children
- capital campaigns
- endowment campaigns
Funding is not provided for:
- computers, software or technology
- annual campaigns
- research or feasibility studies
- consulting services
- operating budgets
- individual loans
- general purposes
- mass mailings
If you have questions, please visit the FAQ page. Unanswered questions can be addressed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hershey Foundation reserves the right to initiate and fund projects and organizations that are of particular interest to family members.
The Hershey Foundation only makes grants to organizations which are tax-exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not make grants to individuals.