- ALS: The Kornfeld Foundation is the original funder and continues to support the annual symposium at the Robert Packard Center for ALS Research at Johns Hopkins Medical School, Baltimore, MD. For further information visit www.alscenter.org.
- Community Service: In 2017, the Kornfeld Foundation added a new program area focused on improving education, health and well-being services for immigrant and minority communities in New York City.
- Palliative Care: The Kornfeld Foundation is the original funder and continues to support the National Palliative Care Research Center (NPCRC), Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. For further information visit www.npcrc.org.
- Programs for New York City Public Schools: The Kornfeld Foundation supports: 1) arts and literacy education in NYC public schools; and 2) professional development for NYC principals, assistant principals and teachers.
- Bioethics: The Kornfeld Foundation has discontinued funding grants solely for Bioethics research. However, the Foundation will consider funding for biomedical ethical issues as they are part of, or relate to, the Foundation’s grants for Palliative Care research.
© 2018 Emily Davie and Joseph S. Kornfeld Foundation
41 Schermerhorn Street, Suite 208, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Phone: (718) 624-7969 Fax: (718) 834-1204 Website: www.kornfeldfdn.org E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org