PLEASE NOTE:The MARPAT Foundation is spending down its assets and no longer accepts unsolicited applications for funding.
MARPAT Foundation grants are made for public charitable purposes to organizations based in or benefiting the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Generally, grants have been made to organizations that:
- Promote excellence in the visual and performing arts,
- Encourage family planning, including direct services,
- Conserve natural resources or advance knowledge of the natural world,
- Promote international understanding, or
- Preserve historic resources or advance knowledge of American history and culture, as well as
- Expand education and economic opportunities for social and youth services.
MARPAT Foundation’s most recent IRS Forms 990-PF are available in PDF format:
For further information about MARPAT Foundation, please contact:
P.O. Box 1080
Brandywine, MD 20613
or by e-mail at email@example.com