The McCrory Foundation was established by J. Lyndall McCrory in 1993 in memory of his father and mother. The McCrory family owned a large cattle ranch (as well as the mineral interests under the ranch and in nearby tracts) west of the town of Springer, in Carter County, Oklahoma.
The foundation focuses its support primarily for humanitarian projects in Carter County, Oklahoma.
Please direct all correspondence to:
J. Larry Wilkes
The McCrory Foundation
303 E Street N.W.
Ardmore, OK 73401
Fax: (580) 223-0113
Board of Directors
- J. Larry WilkesPhone: (580) 223-1346