Home

Originally established in 1951 as The Bulletin Contributionship for charitable, educational and scientific purposes, the Contributionship became The McLean Contributionship on May 1, 1980 as the association of the McLean family with the Bulletin ended.

The McLean Contributionship currently focuses its grant-making activities in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area in the Arts, Culture and Humanities, Education, Environment and Animal Welfare, Health and Human Services.