- Applications to the Foundation are by invitation only.
- Both national and local nonprofits will be considered for support.
- Subject to annual review, the areas of support will be medical research, education, the arts, civil liberties, the environment, and quality of life for the elderly or infirm.
- All grantees are required to report back to the foundation on the use of the funds in order to be considered for renewed support.
- The trustees will make grant decisions on a date to be determined (usually during the summer).
- The trustees believe in working with other donors to leverage support for areas of charitable interest. To that end they will consider making challenge grants and may partner with other like-minded donors.
© 2020 Patton Family Charitable Foundation