This web site provides background on the William E. & Maude S. Pritchard Charitable Trust. In his will, William E. Pritchard made provisions to establish the Trust in memory of himself and his wife. Upon Mr. Pritchard’s death in 1982, the fund was established.
- Community development (affordable housing, economic development)
- Community-based health care (primary care access and delivery)
- Education (early education, K-12 public schools)
- The environment (land and water conservation, parks and gardens)
- Social services (hunger, immigration, seniors, youth development)
Primarily Suffolk County and Nassau County, New York.
No grants are made to individuals or private foundations or for matching gifts or loans.
Organizations must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service as public charities and tax-exempt under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.
Proposal deadline is June 1. Grants are made during one annual cycle in the fall. Organizations receiving two consecutive years of funding are required to take at least one year off before reapplying.
Type of Support:
Primarily project and capacity building support. Operating support proposals from organizations with budgets of less than $1 million are considered on a case-by-case basis.
JPMorgan Chase Relationship: