The Cyrus M. Quigley Foundation can only consider grant proposals submitted by tax-exempt, not-for-profit [501(c)(3)] institutions.
Requests to the Foundation by grantseekers should include the following information:
- Description of the project
- Specific goals of the project, how they will be accomplished and by whom
- Amount requested
- Project budget and timetable
- Information about other support received or anticipated
- Short statement of the history or background of the applicant organization
- Copy of the applicant’s tax-exempt Letter of Determination from the IRS
Requests must be submitted by April 17 of the grant year. Grantseekers will be notified of the Foundation’s decision by May 31 of the grant year.
Please submit requests by email to CMQfoundation@gmail.com. Requests must be in PDF (.pdf), Word (.doc, .docx), or Excel (.xlsx) format.