About the Foundation
The W.G. Raoul Foundation was established by W.G. Raoul on November 10, 1913.
The Foundation was established to address lung-related diseases in the State of Georgia. The Foundation is particularly interested in pediatric asthma programs.
State of Georgia
Types of Support:
- Program Support
- Project Support
- General Operating
The Trustees will consider all qualified applications received from organizations that are exempt from taxation under the Internal Revenue Code Section 501 (c)(3). If you are a 509 (a)(3) Supporting Organization, please be prepared to provide additional information. Grants are not made to support individuals.
Grant Cycle and Deadline Information:
The Foundation’s Trustees meet semi-annually in the spring and fall. Applications are received on a rolling basis.
The average grant size is between $10,000 – $20,000.
- American Lung Association of the Southeast
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Georgia Health Sciences University
- Georgia Healthy Family Alliance
- Lowndes County Board of Health/Children’s Medical Services
- Navicent Health Foundation