If you have determined that your project or program falls within the Foundation’s Funding Priorities submit your proposal as directed:
- Complete and follow instructions for the Common Grant Application Format (accompanied by the required attachments) available on-line through the Grantmakers of Western Pennsylvania.
- Attach one copy of the proposal.
- Include all required attachments listed on the common grant application form.
- Proposals may be submitted at any time during the year.
- Video tapes should not be sent unless specifically requested.
Information & Grants Manager
Richard King Mellon Foundation
BNY Mellon Center
500 Grant Street – Suite 4106
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-2502
Or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All proposals will be acknowledged in writing. The Foundation will make every effort to move as expeditiously as possible on all requests.