Below is a copy of the Trust Survey Map that reflects the actual geographic boundaries of the J.D. Shatford Memorial Trust.
To download a high resolution PDF version of the map please click here or on the map below.
For reference the addresses below mark the current geographic boundaries of the Trust:
- Last house within the Trust on Hwy 329 is number 2106 Hwy 329.
- Last house within the Trust on St. Margaret’s Bay Road, Black Point is number 8248 St. Margaret’s Bay Road.
- First house within the Trust on Meisner’s Point Road is number 79 Meisner’s Point Road.
- In Sim’s Settlement, to Meisner’s Forest Retreat Road (formerly Mersey Road Connector). Houses on the right hand side going to Chester need to check the map as some of the roads off Hwy 3 are not in the Trust’s geographic boundaries.
- Areas where the Trust’s geographic boundaries intersect local roads include Meisners Point Road, Flemming Heights in Black Point, Mill Lake Road, Sims Road in Sims Settlement and Aspotogan Ridge in Mill Cove.