Below is a copy of the Trust Survey Map that reflects the actual geographic boundaries of the J.D. Shatford Memorial Trust.
To download a high resolution (300 dpi) PDF version of the map please click here or on the map below.
To access high resolution PDFs of three map details that correspond to important intersections of boundary lines in populated areas click here (Detail A, Detail B, Detail C) or on the images beneath the main map below.
For reference the addresses below mark the current geographic boundaries of the Trust:
- Last house within the Trust on Hwy 329 is number 2106 Hwy 329.
- Last house within the Trust on St. Margaret’s Bay Road, Black Point is number 8248 St. Margaret’s Bay Road.
- First house within the Trust on Meisner’s Point Road is number 79 Meisner’s Point Road.
- In Sims Settlement, the line ends at Mersey Road. Houses on the right hand side going to Chester need to check the map as some of the roads off Hwy 3 are not in the Trust’s geographic boundaries.
- Areas where the Trust’s geographic boundaries intersect local roads include Meisners Point Road, Flemming Heights in Black Point, Mill Lake Road, Sims Road in Sims Settlement and Aspotogan Ridge in Mill Cove.