Final Report of Grant Expenditure
A final report of grant expenditure must be completed and returned via regular mail to the contact below by August 31. If the organization wishes to extend the grant period, it must secure permission to do so by writing to the Trust at the address below.
William and Helen Thomas Charitable Trust
c/o Ms. Bonney A. Johnson
Senior Vice President
900 SE Federal Hwy – Suite 210
Mail Code: FL5-359-02-06
Stuart, FL 34994
All correspondence should clearly identify “William and Helen Thomas Charitable Trust” in the address.
The final report should address the following questions (please create a Word document or contact us above for a template):
- How did you fulfill the goals set by your organization in the grant application?
(include number served by this program and by this grant)
- What are the lasting benefits of the project?
- What problems did you encounter during the course of this project?
- Please provide an itemized income and expense summary for the total project. Please indicate specific sources of all income and the specific payees for all expenditures. If there is a remaining grant balance, please explain here.
- If this project is on-going, please list the specific sources for future funding.
Please also include your name, title, contact information for questions, name of organization, amount and date of grant. Include an original signature on the report.Completing the Final Grant Report is a very important responsibility of a grantee. An incomplete, late or missing report will delay opportunities to apply for future grants.