Posted on October 20, 2020
In the fall of 2019, five Action Teams of volunteers from FEAN membership assembled around practice areas chosen collaboratively by the FEAN members as areas most urgently in need of change: Strategy & Practice, Evaluators of Color, Knowledge Sharing, Global Challenges, and Collaboration & Partnership. Over the course of 2019 and 2020, the five teams developed products which propose tangible steps to make change in the field.
Over the course of 2019 and 2020, the five teams met and together developed products which propose tangible steps to make change in the field.
The five products of the Call to Action Series are:
- Strategy and PracticeGood Intentions Are Not Enough
Making evaluations more useful for foundation strategy and practice
- Evaluators of ColorEvaluation Is So White
Systemic wrongs reinforced by common practices and how to start righting them
- Knowledge SharingKnowledge Sharing Is a Mission Imperative
Why we cannot afford to keep evaluation findings to ourselves and how we can do better
- Global TransformationAdvancing Evaluation Practice to Meet Global Challenges
A call to action and reflection
- Collaboration and PartnershipBetter Together
How evaluator collaborations can strengthen philanthropy and increase collective knowledge