Who Should Apply?
Any person that fits the criteria discussed in our mission in the New York City area.
When to Apply?
At any time during the year. Decisions are made on a rolling basis throughout the year.
An application form is not required. Proposals should be made in letter form and should include the following information, if applicable:
- General information (Name, Address, Phone, Fax and Email)
- Description of the assistance requested, goals and objectives (measurable if possible)
- Description of the individual’s need (e.g., disaster relief, low income, lack of financial resources, loss of employment, loss of property, poor health)
- Adequate evidence of individual’s need (e.g., financial statements).
- Plans to accomplish goals and objectives
- Timetable for implementation of goals and objectives
- Plans for evaluation including how success will be defined and measured
- Description of other partners or sources of funding All written grant inquiries and proposals should be directed to the President at the address listed above.
Grant proposals may be submitted at any time during the year. Proposals will be considered by the Foundation’s selection committee, which meets quarterly.
The Foundation may require additional information, an interview, or a site visit. If a proposal clearly is not within the giving interests of the Foundation, the applicant will be notified immediately.